CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

DAY 93 OF MTN

Hello fellow savers!

The last couple of days have been pretty great as far as saving money is concerned. Today a couple of great things happened...

#1- I got a new guitar student, and he is fantastic. I love getting new students, and I love the fact that when he left he told me how excited he was. He has a gorgeous classical bright red guitar, and it seriously makes me want to go buy one...too bad i'm on a budget! Anyhow I am super excited to teach a guy my age, and super excited for the extra money that I can slip into savings.

#2- My friend Tifani called and said she wanted to give me a massage. My shoulders have been in hunch mode, so I thought it would be totally worth the money. Anyhow she surprised me with a belated birthday present of a free massage, and a $25 gift card to Pier 1! What a sweetheart! If anyone is looking for a way cheap massage she charges $30 per hour...which is practically unheard of. Hit me up and I will get you her number. Pretty much she is amazing! This is a Thrifty Nickel's favorite!

Anyhow I hope everyone is being super thrifty and saving more than their nickel's!

0 comments: