CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MY FIRST BUISNESS DINNER!

So I am pleased to announce that I am having my first business dinner ever next Tuesday. I had a custom guitar shop call me this week, wondering if I would be interested in being the sole guitar teacher for their store. They also want me to help them get open mic's started in their store, and to help promote local musicians.
This company makes guitars, so I asked them if they could teach me how to make guitars, and they told me that if I was to join their team, then of course! So if everything works out I might have to make a custom guitar for myself. This company has tons of guitars with their most expensive guitar costing $100,000.00. Anyhow I am excited.
I also got two new guitar students today, so I am excited to share my love of guitars with some more folks!

1 comments:

Sara said...

I love you and miss you dearly miss Hay. We really should get together sometime - I miss you.