CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PUTTING THE WEIGHT ON HAIR!

Well folks... I have lost 10 pounds, and it is time to lose 10 more...It's also time to get my hair done. I love getting my hair done probably more than any girl in the whole world....so I am announcing to my blog readers that I will not get my hair done until the next 10 pounds come off.


I am hoping that announcing this to all my peeps will help me stay away from all that sugar, and get me to the gym every night. So if you don't see me with fabulous hair within the next couple of months it is because I am a lazy pig!
I am thinking that I am going to go red with some highlights...but I could always change my mind. Here are a couple of hairstyles that I would love to have!

5 comments:

Zachary said...

Yay for Red Heads! I have no doubt you will be changing your hair color soon. I have been so impressed with your self-control! You are my example...dare I even say...HERO!

Yelyah's Corner said...

Man I almost feel like Hercules! Thanks!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Hayley!! I added you to my blog!! Good luck on loosing weight! Getting your hair done is good motiviation!! ha ha cya!

Alison said...

Hey Hay! I'm so happy you found me. Crazy enough I was thinking about you the other day - you still owe me a few games of tennis?!?!..I remember all of our "gym" talk, congrats for sticking to it. And new red hair is a great big pay off! I have always loved Debra Messing's hair but its the one color I have yet to try. Definitely post pics of your new doo: coming soon.
Thanks again for commenting, keep in touch cutie!!

leslie jo said...

HAY
Wahoo for 10 lbs!!! I love it!
I like those hair styles too I wish I could have celebrity hair but I don't have the money or a celebrity hair stylist!
GOOD LUCK!