CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

TWO TRUTHS AND ONE LIE!

A couple of years ago my friend Kent and I decided to plan the perfect double date. We decided to take our dates to a pretty cool art gallery, and then to dinner. On the way up to Salt Lake, we tried to play the game "2 truths and 1 lie". It was so funny, because Kent's date refused to play...So ever since then Kent, and I have had the joke "Hey, do you want to play 2 truths and 1 lie?" in which we would both burst out in laughter.

So I thought it would be fun to play "2 truths and one lie" with my spectacular readers who sit through post after post, and still come back....

Okay tell me which one is the lie...

#1- I only had 3 wisdom teeth pulled, because one tooth fit perfectly in my mouth.
#2- I have a small birthmark on my right shoulder.
#3- My first kiss was on the Fourth of July, underneath the fireworks.

Good luck...and I hope that you will play!

15 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

I'm going to say number one, although it's a tough one! Who was your first kiss?

Mark Nott said...

I'm going to say #2 because it seems downplayed

Kara said...

mmmmmmm I am goihng with 1 as well!

Jennsie said...

Wow hayley, those are tough. Lets see, I don't remember seeing a birth mark on your shoulder when we used to play at Carriage Cove pool, so I'm going to say number 2. Knowing my luck it's probably true.

Smith Family said...

The 4th of July one is my guess!

Zachary said...

I have to say that the lie is the birthmark.

Unknown said...

I'm going to go with #2 because the other two sound too cool to not be true :D

Rappleye Family said...

I think the Lie is the 4th of July underneath the Fireworks! I mean it sounds romantic! But does it ever happen?? he he!

Callie said...

Hey! I wanna play too! I chose #2! by the way How are you? It's been forever!

Jennsie said...

Hayley, I think it's time now that you reveal which is the lie. I am dying to know if I'm right or wrong.

Zachary said...

I just want to point out Miss Popular...that prior to this current comment...you reached the DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

Way to go with your BLOGULARITY!

Yelyah's Corner said...

The answer will be posted sometime today before the midnight hour....

Yelyah's Corner said...

Okay for those who picked #1 you are correct! I only had 2 wisdom teeth grow in, and only had to have 1 removed...shows how wise I am!

I have a very small birthmark on my shoulder, and my first kiss was when I was 16 while watching fireworks on the 4th....

Yelyah's Corner said...

P.S. Thanks for playing!

Alison said...

Dang! Love the idea...I was out of town so I didn't get to play but I'll admit to thinking it was #2 before I actually read the answer. I'll also admit to snooping at everyone else's answers to hopefully sway me. Wrong either way!